As kindergarten becomes more outcome demanding, parents look to preschool to launch their child on the path to success in school. In Doha today, many of the reputable schools will now no longer accept children unless they have been to nursery.
Incorporating the British EYFS framework, we will work from your child's current development stage to cater to their personal needs. We seek to cultivate good behaviour and cooperation amongst the children, foster sensitivity towards others and their feelings, and work hard to develop every child's self-esteem and confidence. Whilst our nursery will comply with all of the local regulations, we also strictly adhere to both the British Framework for registration (monitored by ‘Ofsted’).
The 7 contexts upon which quality standards are measured are
- Educational program and practice.
- Children’s health and safety.
- Physical environment.
- Staffing arrangements.
- Relationships with children.
- Collaborative partnerships (families and communities).
- Leadership and service management.
The National Quality Standard aims to promote
- The safety, health and well-being of children.
- A focus on achieving outcomes for children through high-quality educational programs.
- Families’ understanding of what distinguishes a quality service.